Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what happened to andy from andys webpage. also does/has revelation have/had dp. also other than the moderators who post regularly what about the other ones. have they recovered from dp?
its just that its a big world and relatively speaking there don't seem to be a whole lot of dp people

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just wondering what happened to andy from andys webpage. also does/has revelation have/had dp. also other than the moderators who post regularly what about the other ones. have they recovered from dp?
its just that its a big world and relatively speaking there don't seem to be a whole lot of dp people

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
specualtion time

revelation doesnt have dp his other half has...

andy has dp but i believe hes moved on#

as for the others i believe there comes a time(and it takes a while)when they just say 'well time to move on and accept'

and soon pretty soon i will be one of those whos moved on,i feel it is damn close

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
specualtion time

revelation doesnt have dp his other half has...

andy has dp but i believe hes moved on#

as for the others i believe there comes a time(and it takes a while)when they just say 'well time to move on and accept'

and soon pretty soon i will be one of those whos moved on,i feel it is damn close

1 - 4 of 4 Posts