Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short and sweet. In a nutshell I feel dead....literally feel like a ghost and that I don't even exist anymore.

Is this Depersonalization or derealazation?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Same, pretty much nothing interests me. There were things that I was 100% interested in before, now I am barely 0.1%

I don't know if its DP/DR/Depression, probably all combined

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Short and sweet. In a nutshell I feel dead....literally feel like a ghost and that I don't even exist anymore.

Is this Depersonalization or derealazation?
Totally another of the many disturbing ways to experience DP and DR....Just the very depressive emotionally numb side to it....Can make you feel almost invisible or transparent...Like theres no sense of actually just "Being" or "Feeling" or "Existing"

Some people describe it as being like an entity walking round in a ghost like shell with no meaning or purpose to who or what you are....very very upsetting and disturbing...

It will ease off for ya im sure of it....And you will start to feel more present and with a sense of purpose and meaning again....

The classic description for DP/DR is the loss of the sense of self, the sense of being and also the sense of belonging.....Very frightening, confusing and disturbing for sure.....

·
Registered
48 Posts
It's 3 months that I'm a ghost and living in spirit world
I know a trick for getting rid of ghost feeling
do something that makes you happy and remember DONT THINK ABOUT DPDR if you do all of your energy and happiness goes to DPDR if you know what I'm saying
It works for me I feel more alive when I'm dancing and happy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts