Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I feel like I'm in a dream a fog I'll be doing something anything then a few seconds later completely forget where I am what I'm doing I can't think I feel confused I slur words sometimes get panic attacks a lot everything's blurry and foggy memory problems can't remember stuff good when I'm talking and I'm not actually talking I feel like I'm on autopilot and everyday everything is unfamiliar friends people family anything it feels distant I feel like I'm looking through images as I look at life it's so confusing I feel like I'm in a dream for example I'll go to a store and every 3 seconds I forget that I'm actually there and it's the scariest feelin

Also I feel like I'm weightless and everything I pick up feels empty like I can't physically feel anything I rub my hands against each other I feel like it's not even touching I look at my arms and legs they look completely separated from my body looks like I'm watching myself do everything and my vison is the worst everything is a trippy cartoon looks like it's a matrix the grass the trees look animated and plastic I'm on Zoloft and Xanax tried lots of meds barely any worked I got all heath checked everything perfect someone please help

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So basically I feel like I’m not here I feel like I’m lost like i keep zoning out of my life and I’m on autopilot just watching my body do actions and it’s the scariest feeling and yes have therapist been to every doctor on meds nothing seems to make it better any advice?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts