Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems that my panic disorder is gone like i never had it....i still feel like i might be going crazy . i have horrible thoughts that run through my head that i cant control i think way too much. i also feel less and less like myself. im scared im confused. is this normal?? do others feel as if their dp is worse than their anxiety disorder??

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yes, it's completely normal. The more afraid you become, the worse they will seem. There is one thing that is very important to remember: You will NEVER go crazy. You may become freaked out, you may feel like you are losing touch with those things you are most familiar with, but you are NOT going crazy and you are not losing touch. Everyone here has had these fears, and not one of us has become psychotic. This thing will pass with time, but you gotta stay busy and focus on other things. The more you let the thoughts frighten you, the more they will occur. Hang in there.

Ken

·
Registered
749 Posts
i feel that the dp is the main symptom i have now, i started with panic attacks and have them rarely now but this dp wont lift it feels like its getting worse not better :!:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts