TO TAKE THE STUDY. PLEASE READ BELOW FOR AN INTRODUCTION.
This study is designed to investigate depersonalization and derealization. Specifically, this study is designed to investigate both drug-induced and non-drug induced depersonalization and derealization and you can have either drug-induced or non-drug induced depersonalization and/or derealization symptoms to take the study. The study is sponsored by the Mount Sinai School of Medicine (GCO # 05-0792) and the National Organization of Drug-Induced Disorders. This was also accomplished with the generous support and input from members of HPPDonline.com and dpselfhelp.com. If you choose to participate in this survey, your anonymity is guaranteed. All identifying personal information (such as name, date of birth, address and phone number) is not collected. To accomplish this, you will be provided with a randomly generated case number that will be used for you to access and complete the survey -- there is absolutely no need for you receive or send any email. If you are concerned with your IP address being recorded, please remember that you do have the option to take this test from any computer. We do not require you to use your home computer. We do not record your IP address with your survey data.
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE STUDY
The survey will take approximately 30 minutes to complete, however the survey will be not be accessible to you for one day. The steps are listed below:
1. You will need to confirm that you are 18 years or older by clicking the link on the opening page.
2. You will be provided a case number that will consist of a sequence of 32 letters and numbers. This case number will allow you to enter the survey, however the case number will not be activated for one day. You will not be able to take the survey until your case number is activated. You will be provided advice on how to save your case number.
3. Tomorrow, your case number will be active. You can then visit the page to enter your case number and complete the survey. You can complete the study any time after you activation date.
4. You will then be directed to the survey.
5. Once you complete the study, your case number will be locked, and you will no longer be able to return to the survey.
PLEASE VISIT http://nodidresearch.org/dpdrstudy/ TO TAKE THE STUDY.