Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I would like to ask if anyone knows about the Linden method and Harris Harrington's depersonalization recovery program? Anyone tried them and does it help? Your opinion and advice is much appreciated....thank you!

Rgds
Denise

·
Registered
116 Posts
I haven't felt DP in a while.... you know how I got to that point? working 6 days a week and staying positive and happy despite the feelings that my insides were crumbling. Positivity.. happiness.. laughter.... and working!! (Staying busy). Pushing through the rough times.... climbing out of the hole by my nails... staying strong!! You can do it to... I tried those methods they did nothing for me.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I haven't felt DP in a while.... you know how I got to that point? working 6 days a week and staying positive and happy despite the feelings that my insides were crumbling. Positivity.. happiness.. laughter.... and working!! (Staying busy). Pushing through the rough times.... climbing out of the hole by my nails... staying strong!! You can do it to... I tried those methods they did nothing for me.
I agree 100%...staying busy...pushing through those terrifying moments...enjoying your days as much as possible and finding the time to relax and de-stress.It's like we are distracting our minds as we move forward.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts