Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of the blue, heart racing, sweat pouring, can't concentrate, is that thought even mine? Can not even comprehend my feelings/thoughts, vision blur... ok some shit is going...on this is really happening... am I going nuts? Will I die? Will my tangible place in reality just slip away? Oh god I can't feel my legs... ok... can I? My hands!!! like fuzzy electric snow, i.e not real, Yep I've definatly hit that total void, I'm never coming back, what I knew is gone... I'm STILL IN HERE!!! like an aware corpes under a ton of soil... and its done, panic forever...

But its not... slowly heart slows, I find recognition... something familiar... and then nostalgia kicks in... ok ya, I've been through this before... I'm ok, just breath. Now I recognize the pattern... back to reality. I'm grounded.

I've gone through this cycle hundereds, maybe thousands of times in the last ten or so years and have only in the last month discovered that it has a name, that others are experiencing this too!!

I still feel it from time to time but not as much since after the... but I recognize it as just an alteration, It still scares me, really scares me... but I know I'll come back... I can get through, SO CAN AND SO WILL YOU...

Dean

·
Registered
65 Posts
Vik.1 that sounds like a normal every day panick attack. Most people feel dp/dr from this. We on the other hand live in dp/dr 24/7 none stop for years.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Vik.1 that sounds like a normal every day panick attack. Most people feel dp/dr from this. We on the other hand live in dp/dr 24/7 none stop for years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts