Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I developed this horrible condition the first time around may a week after taking ecstasy for the first time. At first I thought I was having brain fog but then it got worse and worse that I checked myself into a mental hospital in July. Getting out of the hospital I started to improve and my derealization symptoms left two weeks later after taking risperdal and instense praying. After my derealization left slowly my depersonalization started to fade.... until In the beginning of octorver I relapsed and my derealization came back. It's crazy because when it left it's like I didn't notice and now that it came back it is the scariest shit ever. But now I just feel as thought I'm going backwards. I feel like my DP is getting worse I'm starting to disconnect with everyone around me again and I'm so discouraged and feel so alone. I felt like I had something to look forward to and now I'm just a walking zombie. I need some support and would want to find people on here to talk to outside of this website

1 - 3 of 3 Posts