Depersonalization Support Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't understand the logic behind "big pharma" wants to keep us sick.Do you think "big pharma" knows everything about the brain ? People keep on shitting about how medications are bad bla bla, at least they do research and try to develop better medications.I can swear that people these days have no logic at all.Of course their medications can't cure because nobody fully understands the brain to develop a medication to completely cures a mental disorder.And then you got retards and charlatans like that Peter Breggin who just shits on all medications even Antiepileptic drugs and advocates people to stop taking them.He prefers that someone lives with uncontrollable epilepsy and schizophrenia just because he wants to go against the flow and be that famous "I am more clever" guy.Nobody has the right to criticize pharma drugs unless they know everythinf about the body/brain.
And they did create medicines that could help and even cure it like xanax only problem is that some herbs work as good as xanax but with less side effects or less addictive….

·
Registered
293 Posts
You are certainly advertising it to be used as one. Just leave, nobody wants you here. Joining a forum just to tell people what to do because it worked for you, so smug.
Hey wait! That's what more than half of the people do in the recovery stories section! And when I blamed them for doing that I got a ban threat..... ☹

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey wait! That's what more than half of the people do in the recovery stories section! And when I blamed them for doing that I got a ban threat..... ☹
well the difference here is, this guy is probably the first in history who claims that magnesium cures dpdr. people in the recovery section have many things in common. they do tell us similar things in different ways.

·
Registered
212 Posts
This was not against you. I am often irritated when people get preachy about what solution others should apply, at least from my point of view. And if anything I am rather relieved when I see someone having a similar reaction as myself.
Well, me too. Sometimes I need to work on not being an ass though, if you haven’t noticed

21 - 28 of 28 Posts