Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else struggle to play? I feel like I can't process any of the information on the screen, kind of like my brains blocking out the light from the screen. Really annoying, feel like I'm seeing it but not taking it in?

Feel like I'm going mad and it's really worrying me as I have bad health anxiety as it is.

· Registered
143 Posts
gaming is all i been doing to past the time, its obviously no were near the same as before but it sort of helps as a distraction. when i first got dp i could not play video games at all i was too fucked up to even comprehend what was happening to me.

· Registered
253 Posts
I play video games all day every day and watch some anime at night, good for distractions.

· Registered
1 Posts
Anyone else struggle to play? I feel like I can't process any of the information on the screen, kind of like my brains blocking out the light from the screen. Really annoying, feel like I'm seeing it but not taking it in?

Feel like I'm going mad and it's really worrying me as I have bad health anxiety as it is.
yes brooo definately i have that too

· Registered
1 Posts
I have no idea what you're talking about, buddy. Games are enjoyable for me personally. I frequently play shooters and Minecraft with mods on servers such as Minecraft SMP Servers List Updated 2022, and I always feel wonderful when I'm done. Most likely, you haven't found a game that truly moves you, which is why you're so tired with it. Try a more thorough search for a game, and I am confident you will find one that you will enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts