Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else struggle to play? I feel like I can't process any of the information on the screen, kind of like my brains blocking out the light from the screen. Really annoying, feel like I'm seeing it but not taking it in?

Feel like I'm going mad and it's really worrying me as I have bad health anxiety as it is.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Yeah. Sometimes i can actually play games and somewhat enjoy it, other times it litterally feels like a soul sucking 9-5 job..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
same same same.

its either too consuming and i'd feel scared after playing something like a fighting game or i would be completely bored.
Annoying as hell. Ive had brief moments where I can see better and it's heaven. But then moments where I can't take anything in and the information spaces me out.

·
Registered
155 Posts
gaming is all i been doing to past the time, its obviously no were near the same as before but it sort of helps as a distraction. when i first got dp i could not play video games at all i was too fucked up to even comprehend what was happening to me.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I play video games all day every day and watch some anime at night, good for distractions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone else struggle to play? I feel like I can't process any of the information on the screen, kind of like my brains blocking out the light from the screen. Really annoying, feel like I'm seeing it but not taking it in?

Feel like I'm going mad and it's really worrying me as I have bad health anxiety as it is.
yes brooo definately i have that too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts