Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is ramy ,i have dp/dr for almost a year now due to a car accident , i started meds 4 months ago (didn't know i have dp/dr but lately) till now i didn't realize any improvement in dp/dr at all..... meds that i take are :

- olapex(olanzapine)(zyprexa) 10mg once daily before sleep

- cipralex 10 mg twice a day

- venlamash once a day

i did have depression also but it went away for the first 2 weeks of taking meds ,then it came back because i hate having dp/dr .

i don't know what to do and if these meds are good or not or are they working or not , please help i can't focus in anything because of dp/dr .

and thanks in advance

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are your symptoms, Ramy?
typical symptoms :

• Feelings that you're an outside observer of your thoughts, feelings, your body or parts of your body - for example, as if you were floating in air above yourself
  • Feeling like a robot or that you're not in control of your speech or movements
  • The sense that your body, legs or arms appear distorted, enlarged or shrunken, or that your head is wrapped in cotton
  • Emotional or physical numbness of your senses or responses to the world around you
  • A sense that your memories lack emotion, and that they may or may not be your own memories

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what do you mean you got DP from a car accident? did you get hurt at all?
one year ago i was in a car that crashed into some concrete wall , i got head injury and 3 breaks in shoulder bone and it was taken of its place , it was most painful time of my life after the crash immediately and i think that`s the reason i got dp/dr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts