Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
It's ok to be angry my friend. Sometimes it just comes out hey?

I'm glad no one was hurt. That's important, and good on you, for making sure that didn't happen! Thumbs up!

It's really good u wrote about this. It's a step in a really positive direction.

A lot of us (most) have a lot anger inside us, sometimes for reasons we don't understand sometimes for reasons we do. It's really important to be able to express that emotion.

Over time I've learnt there are many health ways to express that difficult emotion, whether it's yelling, screaming, writing, banging things, GGrrrring, etc.

Hope ur feeling better..

P

·
Registered
294 Posts
It's ok to be angry my friend. Sometimes it just comes out hey?

I'm glad no one was hurt. That's important, and good on you, for making sure that didn't happen! Thumbs up!

It's really good u wrote about this. It's a step in a really positive direction.

A lot of us (most) have a lot anger inside us, sometimes for reasons we don't understand sometimes for reasons we do. It's really important to be able to express that emotion.

Over time I've learnt there are many health ways to express that difficult emotion, whether it's yelling, screaming, writing, banging things, GGrrrring, etc.

Hope ur feeling better..

P
Thanks for the encouragement. I am feeling fantastic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wish I had the means to do this! I always feel an urge to run out of a room and just keep going, but I never do. I just sit and feel the anxiety. Too bad there's not a place to go where you can shatter stuff legally.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.