Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Hi Zabram, yes from what I've read before this is considered a normal symptom that happens to a decent amount of people with dpdr i've seen this mentioned many times. I think its considered more on the de-personalization side rather than the de-realization side. Ive personally had this before too.

· Registered
55 Posts
That's commonly reported here. I didn't experience alien thoughts but I did have something that was like automatic speech that I didn't identify with. To elaborate, someone would ask me a question and the answer would come out of my mouth seemingly without any thought. My voice sounded foreign like it belonged to another person.

· Registered
8 Posts
Ive personally had what the poster above said. I also had a similar thing with walking, it felt like my next several footsteps would happen on their own. Like my mind would decide the next three footsteps automatically i watched it happen robotically (except i could intervene and change the direction). It made me worry about free will type stuff too. It went away (im a free will comaptibilist)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts