Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I'm losing my mind (all the time) but more so when I'm outside. Idk if it's too much stimulation or what. It feels about the same as smoking weed except replace all the good feelings with bad ones.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Outside SUCKED for me. Personally I found indoor situations- social gatherings, a nice meal etc) better than outdoor activities when I had DP. But I'm not the worlds biggest outdoor person to begin with. Never really been.

·
Banned
255 Posts
You don't have this anymore and I appreciate you coming back to make us feel better but go live your life. I'll never come back if this goes away ( unless it comes
Back like it has before )

·
Banned
76 Posts
As anxiety plays a big part in DP your home gives you a feeling of security. Also the amount of external factors I.e. noises, people, social interaction, lights etc. is limited, this helps due reduce the stress level and makes DP more bareable.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah, it depends for me. Often it is worse when I am outside, I don't know if it's the sunlight or the loudness of cars and stuff. When I get inside, even just onto the bus, I feel better. But if I'm at school and in a room with fluorescent lights, I feel so much worse. I feel best at home, where I feel safe and secure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts