Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
It is official, DP made me delusional (diagnosed), I dont have symptoms of DP anymore but my thoughts are still all over the place. I have a really bad episode at the moment. I feel like I have to die and supposed to be dead. It is terrible. I am shaking and not functioning at all.
Let's see if I can resist the urge. Yep DP sucks, never imagined my life being this low after just 6 months of DP.

Peace

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nadosa, it is okay, after your suffered such shit, just keep going, you will forget about it, give it some time, you need to imagine that you suffered from bad illness like cancer and recovered, so you need some time to forget about it,

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But it has been 6 months and I still havent forgotten about it. Whilst everyone that recovered enjoys their lives, I am still living in pure hell.

·
Registered
136 Posts
i know it sucks, but trust me it will go away, the worst part at the past you know it, now you can feel, breathe, enjoy, the worst at the past, give it some time, you have for 6 month, give it another 6 month to forget about it, trust me your brain will forget this shit. Why are you supposing that all people enjoy life instantly after recovery? it takes some time, at least a year to enjoy life fully again. But remember, worst things at the past already. I personally know guy who suffered 10 years for this, he remember this shit everyday, but living his life, he talking about it everyday, but dp never come back to him and will never come back to you. Just try to make some rest maybe visit another country, i can feel you pain, i was at the same place as you, but shit happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts