Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Or is it just me

My presence literally gives off a bad aura or something, and make people uncomfortable or something, i can just tell how people act and the way people talk to each other

i aint trippin either

this is the worse fuckin symptom ive ever had, could u imagine that? every person near u is feeling weird, how can i live like that, my girlfriend seems to ignore it pretty good, but when im with her parents, they kinda like sigh like here we go, heres the bad vibes or something off, it sucks so much.. i think i let my confidence go down so much and this vibe pops off

i cant live like this for real, it really acted up more cus i took this energy pill, im trying to piss it out so its mild

but what sucks even more, this fucking energy pill was so amazing, i almost felt human again, I FELT LIKE DOING STUFF, I COULD FOCUS, im so out of focus now, that pill gave me the focus of a normal person, God bless that pill made me feel normal

almost normal, but i could fucking live like that tbh

anyways.. maybe the pill will help some of u

its called performix, u get it at a GNC

maybe try it, dont think any of the shit i went thru is gonna happen to u, i got a weird fuckin disorder

and i feel like ending myself

but that was a wonder pill, try it out, i hope it helps u guys

anyways i dont know what ima be doing

·
Registered
2 Posts
Or is it just me

My presence literally gives off a bad aura or something, and make people uncomfortable or something, i can just tell how people act and the way people talk to each other

i aint trippin either

this is the worse fuckin symptom ive ever had, could u imagine that? every person near u is feeling weird, how can i live like that, my girlfriend seems to ignore it pretty good, but when im with her parents, they kinda like sigh like here we go, heres the bad vibes or something off, it sucks so much.. i think i let my confidence go down so much and this vibe pops off

i cant live like this for real, it really acted up more cus i took this energy pill, im trying to piss it out so its mild

but what sucks even more, this fucking energy pill was so amazing, i almost felt human again, I FELT LIKE DOING STUFF, I COULD FOCUS, im so out of focus now, that pill gave me the focus of a normal person, God bless that pill made me feel normal

almost normal, but i could fucking live like that tbh

anyways.. maybe the pill will help some of u

its called performix, u get it at a GNC

maybe try it, dont think any of the shit i went thru is gonna happen to u, i got a weird fuckin disorder

and i feel like ending myself

but that was a wonder pill, try it out, i hope it helps u guys

anyways i dont know what ima be doing

·
Registered
12 Posts
It is your resistance to your state of being that makes others uncomfortable. You have to accept where you are. Don't worry about letting it go, people won't jump ontop of you for being vulnerable, in fact it is the opposite.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's also possible you're just hypervigilant - we can read into situations when we feel more anxious/out of control. You might be acting shy/awkward, but there are loads of people like that in the world and it's not necessarily a bad thing, there are people that own their awkwardness and it makes other people embrace their eccentricities too.

"i feel like ending myself"

Please get help if you're having suicidal thoughts, you aren't alone and this can get better.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Your vibes aren't too bad. People may be able to feel you have anxiety, or appear withdrawn, but nothing terrible.

I've met some people who had bad vibes because they were very bad people. Not Dp'ers, these people. You may be giving off an anxious vibe but believe me someone with truly bad vibes...oh my god it's so much different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts