Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im ready to rage about insurance companies and docotors... i thought i had sinus headaches.. allerery docotor sent me to nurologist befor she even took alergy test..(why i dont like doctors)..neurologist sends me me for mri's...my insurance company does not pay for all of my mri's.. i get bill for 818 dollars (why i hate insurance companies...what the hell am i giving half my fucking check to them for) nuerologist percribes topimax..headaches still there... i am a zombie most the day...good thing..my mood swings are gone...probably cause i am a zombie all day, i actly kind of like this feeling , its better then being a spaz...when i take thedoses befor i go to bed..if i dont go to sleepright away i found last night that i get major dp...last night my body felt like it had swelled to triple it size and it was heavy has bricks ..i kept imaging this for about 15 minutes..this felt like eternity...i thought it would last all night..i remembered this feeling from being a child..this use to happen to me. sometimes i would feel like i was shrinking. it rarely happens to me now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im ready to rage about insurance companies and docotors... i thought i had sinus headaches.. allerery docotor sent me to nurologist befor she even took alergy test..(why i dont like doctors)..neurologist sends me me for mri's...my insurance company does not pay for all of my mri's.. i get bill for 818 dollars (why i hate insurance companies...what the hell am i giving half my fucking check to them for) nuerologist percribes topimax..headaches still there... i am a zombie most the day...good thing..my mood swings are gone...probably cause i am a zombie all day, i actly kind of like this feeling , its better then being a spaz...when i take thedoses befor i go to bed..if i dont go to sleepright away i found last night that i get major dp...last night my body felt like it had swelled to triple it size and it was heavy has bricks ..i kept imaging this for about 15 minutes..this felt like eternity...i thought it would last all night..i remembered this feeling from being a child..this use to happen to me. sometimes i would feel like i was shrinking. it rarely happens to me now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts