Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just trying to figure out a theory of mine. Would love to hear from you all.

Thank you kindly
I was actually thinking about it once. Yes I have that. I have a question for you, do you have cold sore on your tongue? u know these white spots that cover your tongue in the back?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Cold sores aren't white, it's important to get any oral infection checked out , mouth and gum problems can lead to blood infections and heart problems.

I have reflux, take nexium twice a day. I also have a slow moving stomach, causes nausea, take two meds for that twice a day too. I've had a complete gi work up

·
Registered
59 Posts
Cold sores aren't white, it's important to get any oral infection checked out , mouth and gum problems can lead to blood infections and heart problems.

I have reflux, take nexium twice a day. I also have a slow moving stomach, causes nausea, take two meds for that twice a day too. I've had a complete gi work up
what is the colors of the cold sores?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
a cold sore is a viral infection that usually presents as a rash, usually red and sometimes itchy. you should get it checked out if it lasts more then a week or keeps coming back, the virus that causes cold sores is very easily given to other people if there's contact

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.