Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im usually very active and although dped to high heaven ive always had this energy,but now and again i just want to sit in bed until about 2pm then grab my duvet cover go downstairs put on the tv and just drift off....but i rarely do this and yet i feel guilty for doing it,why does everything that i do which is considered lazy cause me to feel guilty....guilt is a terrible thing and it really does screw my head up sometimes and its really unnecessery....
anyway how lazy are you ? am i the only one on here that has these cant be bothered moods

all the best
jc

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im usually very active and although dped to high heaven ive always had this energy,but now and again i just want to sit in bed until about 2pm then grab my duvet cover go downstairs put on the tv and just drift off....but i rarely do this and yet i feel guilty for doing it,why does everything that i do which is considered lazy cause me to feel guilty....guilt is a terrible thing and it really does screw my head up sometimes and its really unnecessery....
anyway how lazy are you ? am i the only one on here that has these cant be bothered moods

all the best
jc

·
Registered
645 Posts
JC,

Well after about 2-3 months of pretty consistent feeling good, here I am again, depressed and DPed. Hopefully it is just a small bump in the road. Anyways, yes I feel like being lazy all the time when I feel down. I am an extremely active person as well. When I miss a day of working out and excersizing and/or get off my normal schedule I feel worse and feel bad about myself. But, when I feel down I could sleep FOREVER. But lying around, sleeping, and/or doing nothing makes me feel so guilty!
I always feel guilty if I am not doing something productive. I have a hard time feeling comfortable with relaxing. I always am thinking, "Gee, there is something I can be doing and/or getting done."
But the only thing that sounds appealing when I am down, is staying in my bed, sleeping and/or lying on the couch.
You aren't alone my friend. Take care and if you do have time and have the mind set to be a little lazy, do it for yourself and take some time to do it for me too! Take care,

Kelson

·
Registered
645 Posts
JC,

Well after about 2-3 months of pretty consistent feeling good, here I am again, depressed and DPed. Hopefully it is just a small bump in the road. Anyways, yes I feel like being lazy all the time when I feel down. I am an extremely active person as well. When I miss a day of working out and excersizing and/or get off my normal schedule I feel worse and feel bad about myself. But, when I feel down I could sleep FOREVER. But lying around, sleeping, and/or doing nothing makes me feel so guilty!
I always feel guilty if I am not doing something productive. I have a hard time feeling comfortable with relaxing. I always am thinking, "Gee, there is something I can be doing and/or getting done."
But the only thing that sounds appealing when I am down, is staying in my bed, sleeping and/or lying on the couch.
You aren't alone my friend. Take care and if you do have time and have the mind set to be a little lazy, do it for yourself and take some time to do it for me too! Take care,

Kelson

·
Registered
723 Posts
if you feel like doing stuff ok but if you only feel like lying around thats ok too. lots of sleep and lazy days are the best medicine sometimes. dp/depression takes it out of you and if you're feeling chilled enough to be lazy fantastic. part of recovery i reakon. no guilt :)

·
Registered
723 Posts
if you feel like doing stuff ok but if you only feel like lying around thats ok too. lots of sleep and lazy days are the best medicine sometimes. dp/depression takes it out of you and if you're feeling chilled enough to be lazy fantastic. part of recovery i reakon. no guilt :)

G

·
Why would you feel guilty about taking a break from reality/unreality?

Shoot.... never feel guilty about regenerating your mental health.

G

·
Why would you feel guilty about taking a break from reality/unreality?

Shoot.... never feel guilty about regenerating your mental health.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
There's nothing wrong with being lazy once in awhile. The problem comes when you can never seem to do anything... like me.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
There's nothing wrong with being lazy once in awhile. The problem comes when you can never seem to do anything... like me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts