Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the boards look odd on your browser?
Do the boards look changed/odd or different in your browser
yes1100.00%
no00.00%

·
Administrator
961 Posts
I'm not sure if this is a just a browser issues for a few of us or if it's happening for everyone, but lately I've found that for members without profile pictures the latest posts of forum threads come up with the thread title reprinted in little rectangular boxes above their name, which seems odd.

At least it does on google chrome. On internet explorer it seems more normal, just with little boxes with an X where a picture would be.

Someone else told me they are seeing question marks.

Has anyone noticed any issues like this, or does it all look the same as usual?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey phantasm ,if you are talking about the top left corner of the persons dialogue box then yes , sometimes i cant even read the date because whatever letters its writen on top blends in into a salad that i cant read.....is that it ??

·
Administrator
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a bit hard to explain, but seems to be an issue with the picture boxes. Normally you have the person's profile image, or a silhouette image if someone doesn't have a picture.

What I'm getting for the most recent post on a thread for people without a profile picture is a rectangular box over the thread title and name, with the thread title and name inside the box as well.

It may actually differ for different browsers, but there seems to be something a bit wrong happening. It started for me a few days ago, so wondered if a lot of people were having similar issues. It might just be a temporary glitch, but thought I'd ask people about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts