Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I won't make this long. I am recovering and actually feel sometimes my symptoms are going away BUT I don't actually know if this is derealization. I never had depersonalization. I never felt numb to my emotions in anyway or felt like I was out of body. My symptoms at first were mainly visual and some mental. I got some form of micropsia, felt like I was floating, felt like I couldn't open my eyes all the way or like my vision was someone muted or like less light was getting into my eyes, sometimes would always think about how we are floating in space and it freaked me out, and high anxiety.

That is that. But does anyone have the synptoms I have now? Again I don't even know if it's derealization so I need an opinion. Muted vision, slight motion (like maldebarquement syndrome look it up for more detail its hard to explain sorry), and anxiety. The main concern is vision. Things look ok but this is the first summer where everything isn't absolutely beautiful for me and it makes me kinda sad. The foggy, muted or lack of light or whatever you call it is getting in the way of my summer fun in a way. Anyone else experiencing this?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I think I did . it is hard to know exactly if what I experience is the same that you experience . but I often had (and still have) brain fog , in my worst period I also saw colors too bright and everything was like in a comic

I also have sometimes a tunnel vision which you get in extreme situations (adrenaline rush etc)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Same everything is looking 2D especially a clear blue sky and I feel myself floating like there is actually emptiness below the floor and the world on exists in my field of vision. I also do not have dp. Psyborg about the bright colors anything like meds helped in that matter ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.