Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently my doctor told me I had anxiety. I would be having constant panic attacks and my heart would race. Lately things have been getting worse to the point of where I think I'm in a constant dream and everything is fake. Being only 15, this is a scary thing for me because I feel like I'm going crazy or my life is going to end. My doctor has given me Xanax pills to help me recover. They seem to be helping somewhat but i still feel "brain fogged" and I don't feel like myself. Each and everyday I feel as if things are getting worse or I am getting dumber. The feeling is scaring me so much, I just want to be back to normal and living life with no worries. I wake up everyday wishing I could be normal again because nothing feels real and it feels like I'm going insane. I don't feel like myself to the point where I look in the mirror and it doesn't even feel like its my body. Someone please help me, I just want some hope in my life to know that this will go away and things will get better. From anyone's perspective, would you say I have DP/DR?

Yellow Hat Thumb Sharing Event

Speedy88
Jul 28 2013 01:07 PM

Yes you are suffering from DP/DR an nothing more. You have spent a significant amount if time observing your feelings an studying your thoughts to a point where u are now experiencing DP/DR. I can tell u that u will be ok. Just stay strong an try not to let it scare u. Your mind is tiered just give it time. Try to continue to hang out with friends an live as normal life as possible. Eventually ur mind will drift off from the thoughts and feelings of DP/DR an you will forget about them. Trust me. I've been there. It's a scary place but its a shoot off from anxiety an thts all. Nothing else.

Ear Building Event Eyelash Plant

Jake24
Aug 17 2013 03:31 PM

i been there hang on you need to start getting your mind in order pick up a hobbie like guitar, piano etc something that takes alot of strategy to develop talent to help keep your mind focused and busy another thing is you need to start eating healthy find out what works for your body like cutting lactic acid (Dairy) out of your system which is known to help cause panic attacks also high sodium foods and another thing to help get rid of anxiety when it comes and to help you calm down try buying camomile and kava tea and blending the two together it does wonders

1 - 1 of 1 Posts