Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I came to know about having DP DR, I was sure that I was and still doing upper chest breathing.... I suck in my stomach although I am not fat, and start taking air into my chest.. ...... My shoulders are always raised upward.... My body parts are always tensed...... I have found that there are many learned person in this forum so can anyone guide me regarding nexus between this shallow breathing and dp dr?

· Registered
34 years old, female, married
56 Posts
You could try physical therapy. Or Body Stress Release, if they have that in your country. Work with your body to release the stress in your muscles. Mindfullness, maybe? Relaxation exercises?

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
https://instagram.com/divineyoubreathingspace_?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

This is my mother in law's Instagram, she might have some useful advice for you if you reach out.
You could try physical therapy. Or Body Stress Release, if they have that in your country. Work with your body to release the stress in your muscles. Mindfullness, maybe? Relaxation exercises?
Alright mam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts