Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I smoked weed and got sexually touched while then after that i felt i had a panic attack i haven't felt the same sincei feel physically numb not completely but pretty much gone i can kinda be here one minute next completely gone but no matter if im gone completely or not i still don't feel my self pain etc when i leave the house and at certain times it gets worse this worries me cause i also have depression and anxiety and other anxiety disorders and i think Ptsd cause while the person did what they did i had flashbacks thinking itll happen again im really worried i wont feel the same again feel like in my own body and everything again i also have endometriosis and that creates a problem cause the only time i know my disease is getting worse cause of the pain i barely feel anything i dont even feel i have a uterus or bladder also no sex drive at all im worried cause i cant feel pain my uterus may end up covered in the diease and that creates even more fertility problems...will dissociation go away?? Or am i like this permanently it feels permanent i feel here but not still feel high/gone 24/7 pretty much, if its long term how will i know when my disease gets worse/ spreads,also then how will i have children if i have no sex drive,will i even be able to have kids now

I really hope none of this is long life permanent cause it affects everything ????

If anyone has any ideas or want to comment your welcome

·
Administrator
1,417 Posts
I recommend seeing a professional for both your DP and Endometriosis. Ask them all of these questions and more. Also consider talk therapy. Also I've heard good things about EMDR, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. Everything is going to be alright.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts