Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dissociation, Inner child, Self-Sothing, Integration, Depression, Dark emotions... I just loved how many psychological concepts this video illustrates. Have a nice day everyone, may healing and love come to you all

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is a child component in the personality of every adult; it does not disappear with growing up, but, on the contrary, it can actively manifest itself in reactions, desires, and behavior. There is such a phenomenon as "regression", when an adult returns to childish behavior, finding himself in a stressful situation. For example, the boss scolded, and someone will take it calmly, and someone it will remind the situation from childhood, how his mother screamed at him. At such moments, a person regresses because he is overwhelmed by surging feelings: he may cry, begin to devalue himself. Thus, he falls into those inner unprocessed experiences that he once had. I have always been deprived of parents' attention, so I took the child with the help of fosterplus.org to show him true parental love.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts