Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I hear you all talk about existential thoughts, I have them to, but am I the only one with heightened awareness about my surroundings?

Sometimes It feels like I get cluess that the world may not be real. They come in the form of predictions, guessing and coincidences.

Often I think; how in the world did I know that!!?? Or why do I experience so many coincidences? How can it be that I can guess right

so many things in a seemingly chaotic world? I do not know the difference between a fact and a coincidence any more.

Does your mind try to trick you in this way? In what way?

Greetings, Erik

·
Registered
834 Posts
yes i have the same but in a different way. ur mind does try to trick u with Dp. it warps things so that nothing feels normal. No peace i also get the doom feeling. If im correct u mean like an anxious feeling? or feeling trapped. its definately a mind trick.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yes, I suffer from these coincidences too. Ill think something and then see it almost immediatly or someone will start talking about it. And then ill wonder if it happened because nothing is real, just in my mind. So no, you arent alone, despite what you may feel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts