Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Just to clarify: I answered NO, because I didn't have any migraine symptoms BEFORE my dp arrived. Since then, however, I developed occular migraines. Still have them once in a great while, even though DP is long gone.

Sorry if I skew the poll....but wanted to answer precisely as question was asked.

Peace,
J

G

·
a bit of explanation from me as well. While not suffering from migraines prior to becoming DP - I did experience a significant head injury some weeks before starting on this ride.

·
Registered
20 Posts
yep, I have migraines, but they started only 5 years ago, and it seems to be running in the family. I have it in a degree that my limbs become numb and I have troubles articulating. it doesn't surprise me, as migraines are often the result of stress, for example getting stressed out for an event, so much that it scares you, anxiety comes knocking on the door, you start hyperventilating which only tightens your muscles which makes the migraine even worse. a vicious circle, I can only break it using a major pain killer or something to relax my muscles (myolastan)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts