Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went out to an event for the first time in a month or more. I did a lot of socilaizing and interacted with a lot of people. I played games, ate, all of that. It seems pretty normal but its something I never thought I'd be able to do again. I did feel kind of weird but for the most part I had a good time. Towards the end however I started feeling INTENSE derealization and brain fog and had to leave. Now my brain is so foggy and I am so out of it I feel almost brain dead. This is really discouraging. Now I don't want to go out again lol. Is it just my brain being tired from doing something like this for the first time in such a long time?? I wouldn't say I feel BAD exactly, just extremely EXTREMELY mentally fatigued. Like I think I'm about ready for a 12 hour nap.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Take a 12 hour nap and get back out there again when you're ready. It should get easier and easier over time - but don't get discouraged if you have a set back. You should be encouraged you had any moments that were having a good time at all versus faking it the whole time. :)
Good job! You've certainly earned a 12 hour nap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.