Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m wondering if anyone else feels like they are hallucinating? Things move that aren’t moving, it looks like furniture is breathing, colors turn different colors, things glow that shouldn’t be. Sometimes I hear stuff too, like a beeping of a hospital machine, it makes me think I’m in a coma and I’m just dreaming. Tonight I vomited because my vision was so messed up, the lights were spinning and it made me so dizzy. Not only do I feel incredibly removed like I’m dreaming but things move and blur and change like in dreams, it’s very frightening I’ve been crying for 4 days because it’s been so awful.

·
Registered
485 Posts
What started this? Did you develop these symptoms from drug use? If so, it could be more than just derealization, it could also be HPPD, which has alot of overlap with dp/dr. DP/DR can actually be symptoms of HPPD as well.

I too have the symptoms you mentioned but I've also had HPPD for years now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What started this? Did you develop these symptoms from drug use? If so, it could be more than just derealization, it could also be HPPD, which has alot of overlap with dp/dr. DP/DR can actually be symptoms of HPPD as well.

I too have the symptoms you mentioned but I've also had HPPD for years now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
This could also be an eye problem, if you have myopia/strabismus/astigmatism/eye strain it can cause or make these issues worse

1 - 6 of 6 Posts