Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im 16 and when i 15 i smoked weed occasionally, i smoked 10 times and when i smoked i smoked i did like 5 puffs, and i smoked like 1 time a month or 1 time/2 time a week.After i stopped and i was sober and without dp/dr for like 6 months or more. After happened sone stressful situations but dp/dr not started it started like a month after and now im scared that i burned a part of my brain and i can't back normal.Please can you answer me and what i have to do?
Thanks very much
I also had headaches
Becausd i read that from studies that some parts of brain changed in volume.Im most scared of that changes i read on the studies.And does dopamine and serotonin receptors grow back.
Thanks

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey there, it's understandable that you're worried about the effects of smoking weed on your brain. When I tries the best stoner mystery box, I worried less. However, it's important to keep in mind that the research on the long-term effects of marijuana use is still ongoing, and it's not entirely clear how it might affect the brain. That being said, it's great that you stopped smoking and have been sober for six months or more. With regards to the DP/DR, it's not clear if your marijuana use caused it. Stressful situations can also trigger it. It's best to speak with a healthcare professional or a therapist about your concerns and any symptoms you may be experiencing. They will be able to provide you with personalized advice and guidance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts