Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I identify with many depersonalization symptoms but some i have not seen on the posts, but I have experienced are: twitching, head jerks, easily startled jumpy, just easily annoyed by noise, not paranoia because I am aware of my false beliefs but just an overall edginess about my environment, and hypnagogic hallucinations (hallucinations while drifting off to sleep). I know I have depersonalization because of all the symptoms I do identify with but are these symptoms in addition to the same diagnosis or a different one? I know hypnagogic hallucinations are normal but am wondering if this is specific to dp. Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hmm... I searched the forum for jerks and I have to say that I have it too. They seem to coincide with DP. If I let them happen they seem to help DP. I wonder if this means something ?

·
Registered
428 Posts
just wanna note! dp is not always a result of anxiety. it is important to know that and acknowledge it when speaking to others before you know what their experiences are like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.