Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im 17 and a week ago I started working as a custodian at a gym. but two days ago I randomly started feeling nervous about something and thought my jaw felt tension and that I was having a stroke, it was just anxiety but the rest of the day I was crying and felt odd but I can't put my finger on why I'm panicking. today I am at work currently and have been feeling this extreme fear and disconnect from the outside world. the gym I work at is very opened up and has tall ceilings, which may subconsciously cause me to feel weird. I've also been depressed the past several months and have been thinking about what I'll do after high school, and my house is full of screaming you gee kids. could all of this cause subconscious anxiety that for some reason released once I started this job and had a new routine? thanks for reading.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm trying to and I'm telling myself that I'll eventually get used to the job. but I still keep getting this terrifying anxiety that I can't really explain. (I've had it on and off since 2012)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts