Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Ever since starting to feel like this, I've been a pain to be around. I am constantly angry with people, particularly when I return home. I'm also incredibly intolerant of people of other races and cultures in England and get angry about mass immigration.

I never used to be like this, I used to have lots of different emotions and was not intolerant of people, I was friendly and accepted people regardless of their ethnic or religious persuasions. Depersonalisation has turned me into a bit of a monster. I don't look at people as people anymore, I look at them as robots without feelings, I presume this is so because I myself feel like a machine and the world is a reflection of how we feel inside.

I have an intense suppressed anger inside me and I don't know what to do with it. I've tried to let it out, but I don't want to hurt anyone. I've tried shouting and screaming but it makes me feel like I'm going to pass out, it's like the anger underneath the surface dissociation is too strong and will overwhelm me.

Please, can anyone offer some advice? I don't want to be this emotionless sociopathic person anymore!

How do I release the anger?!

·
Registered
185 Posts
YO I'm with you on the immigration thing! Not even that i'm racist but if there in front of me in the cue... My minds saying GET OUT MY WAY GRRHHH++

I used to have great patience now i don't even hold the door for people.. i cant stand anyone coming near me in the shop.. not a paranoia thing just feel uncomfortable all of a sudden.. Driving as-well Road rage.. actually imagine attacking people lol But never would.. even hearing peoples opinion pisses me off if i don't agree with them at home.. jeez i need a release i feel like a champagne bottle waiting to go off! Then tomorrow i'm alright

Take care bro

Just a little thing to try that mite help... listen to a few of these they have helped me loads

G

·
DP shouldn't make you racist.. You probably always had lingering feelings on immigration and other matters of race, but are just now acknowledging them. If you're turning into a belligerent rightiwinger, then theres more at play then DP. If anything I would think you'd be more disassociated from such matters, becsuse of dp. but that they actually give you strong emotions says something, I think.

There's no reason you can't actively think through those thoughts, if you really disagree with them..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.