Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

hope you are doing better than you did yesterday and my prayers with everyone who is still struggling.

i am feeling better everyday. I have just felt really lonely in this process of recovery even though I have talked about it with a lot of people, including therapists, friends, family and etc. I never truly felt understood and heard. I really want to have a discussion, call or something with someone who understands what it feels like when you can’t control your thoughts, or you run away from stuff due to triggers.
I would like to try support group and I did try once but it didn’t make feel really better since there was limited time and etc.

Private conversations would help me a lot and I would be happy to share my experiences which is leading me to a place where I feel actual recovery. If anyone is interested and have same need as I do please reach out!
Thank you!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello,

hope you are doing better than you did yesterday and my prayers with everyone who is still struggling.

i am feeling better everyday. I have just felt really lonely in this process of recovery even though I have talked about it with a lot of people, including therapists, friends, family and etc. I never truly felt understood and heard. I really want to have a discussion, call or something with someone who understands what it feels like when you can’t control your thoughts, or you run away from stuff due to triggers.
I would like to try support group and I did try once but it didn’t make feel really better since there was limited time and etc.

Private conversations would help me a lot and I would be happy to share my experiences which is leading me to a place where I feel actual recovery. If anyone is interested and have same need as I do please reach out!
Thank you!
There is an element of loneliness with the derealization.

It's like no one understands unless they've experienced it; it's where we feel disconnect from the world, and everyone else is emotionally in tact.

I totally get it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts