Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im 21 long story short did drugs for the first time...form of a pill thought i had brain damage etc etc...now how i cured myself came to me thinking about the symptoms of dp....what do you do when you have dp? You question everything? so all the self help articles i read said stop thinking about dp and questioning everything and you will be ok....but i was confused how do you stop thinking about something this serious...how do you know when you're okay? when you dont fell numb? when things stop looking wierd? but how do you know for sure? Then about 2 weeks ago i got it. What the problem is causing reality to look wierd and bring on all your dp symptoms is this..... One question HOW!!!....Now think about this, everytime you feel numb or you look at the world and it looks wierd one question follows,HOW?....this is the cause of depersonalization....you look at your are and the thought cross your mind how am i moving....how am i thinking? how am i seeing?... How am i here?...I had all of these thoughts and they lead you to put your attention on them....These are all questions that cant be answered...So your put yourself in this state by simply questioning yourself on "How'' the universe works and everything in it.....If you walk up to a person and ask them how do they move there arm and ask them to really think about it...I bet money they will get that same wierd as numb feeling we have all experience....You know why they dont experience it or any other symptoms? because they dont question how there body works....how they move there arm....how they can see...how they are here....They just accept that they are here...and that they do have a body that they can control...you know why people fall back into dp once there cured....because there curious minds begin to wonder "how''.....and then here comes the symptoms lol....The same thing happened to me.....THEN IT HIT ME.....It doesn't matter how....none of those things your thinking about.....Somethings are just made to be not questioned EVER!!!! example: if god made everything thing then how did he make himself.......Think about this for a second for all of you who drive a car...you drive in one every time you go out...But you don't know HOW it works do you? you simply just drive it....does it matter if you know how it works? nope just as long as you can drive it right.....its not really necessarily to know HOW it works just so long as you can drive it safely right? so as a result you never question it and probably never will I mean are you a mechanic?....now what if you constantly thought about how a car works while you were driving one...but you could never find the answer because you dont build cars....I'll tell you...you would drive your self fucking crazy loll...thats what we are all doing and all you have to do to fix it is stop question "HOW" with everything you interact with in the world....after all you never did this before did you....Ah ha and therein lies the problem...HOW.......The cure it doesnt matter how....Tell yourself this and watch you get instant relief....once your brain fully stop question how then the symptoms will fade for good....its simply a pattern of thought...with the thought being HOW? follow by whatever you interact or focus your attention on.....to stop thinking about something you have to stop caring about it or being impressed with the thought of it.....so stop caring about how and jus live....Leave the rest to god......Lifes mechanic. Hope this helps you guys I would have been wrong not to help with this info when i was desperately searching for answers not to long ago 2 weeks ago to be exact lol......so before you knock it just try it and watch those symptoms disappear tell me how it goes thx

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I experienced bein in a dream wierd vision etc because i was questioning everything...and if you are getting those symptoms that is most likely why

·
Registered
190 Posts
Im questioning everything because i feel like im bein in a dream, wierd vision etc

seperate mental DP/DR and physical...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts