Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Could this really all be depersonalization/derealization?

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Chellybean26 
#1 ·
Hello I wanted to get some insight on all of this thats going on...so basically after a period of EXTREME stress in my life I went to bed a normal person...then woke up the next morning feeling like I was in a dreamlike state and everything was fake...i felt as though I had drank a ton but I hadn't..that was in March of 2014 I was only 21..i panicked and freaked out but doctors just said its something inner ear and gave me more antibiotics...it never went away just became manageable...then suddenly after some stress again in August I started getting a very heavy head again and everything felt extra surreal and now i cant balance well...im going to the doctor soon to see if I can finally get a diagnosis. I'm really scared but need to know can derealization last for 4 years? I havent taken meds or really done anything to stop it, just continue living my life the best I can with It...ive been feeling faint with it lately and am extra anxious so Idk anymore. Anyone with similar experiences please feel free to share! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.