Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Ive had alot of moments during this battle where i thought i was feeling "better" but would get worse again but the past three days, ive started to feel accually more normal. The first day, i started feeling accual raw anxiety that i had to accually try a cigarette to calm down which helped me go to sleep(i dont plan to make a habit out of that) the next day, i woke with anxiety but it dampened throughout the day. Ive also been crying alot more recently. Despite anxiety and crying and feeling slightly depressed, its refreshing to feel all these old feelings return and i feel alot more normal and am even playing old video games i used to enjoy and delving into my fandoms again. Thing is, every so often, i still feel like this sense of unreality, questioning life and existence of the universe still and occassional bouts of memory loss and confusion but its not controlling me much anymore. Im worried i might have a relapse again. It feels like im still feeling "off" and sometimes, that sparks anxiety. Anyone else experiance this before recovery?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts