Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could my cortisol levels due to pregnancy be why my dpdr is not going away ? I think they more than double during pregnancy

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If this is the case do you think once I have my baby and my hormones level out that this will lift ?

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It just confuses me because most people get depression and anxiety after having a baby due to hormones dropping so why would I get better?

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just scares me because Iv had this twice before ever being pregnant so why would not being pregnant change anything ? I hate my mind. I’m just so sad it’s happening again at such an incredible time in my life, it’s killing me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey there,

Please please try to relax, remember you have a beautiful child on her/his way to you, you need to be strong for her/him :) as much hard as it is, always remember that you're not alone, that you are incredible regardless and that you need to remain hopeful no matter what!!

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m trying to hard to relax but my stupid mind won’t let me. I just want to be my best for when this baby comes and this is sure as hell not my best :(

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Could my cortisol levels due to pregnancy be why my dpdr is not going away ? I think they more than double during pregnancy
Its quite possible that your hormones are playing a part...But nobody can truly tell you that...Simply because there are too many variables at play...

I do know one thing though.....Stress at any level will kick DP into overdrive...Thats a fact about this bullshit condition...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts