Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I got dp dr since a few months and since then I get the strangest thoughts ever about the world, God, existence, and death. I literally think about dying every few seconds and I'm afraid that I will forever be like that. Also I got recommended a few YouTube videos about conspiracy theories on YouTube and these videos really freaked me out. Now I can't stop thinking about, death, demons, ghost, aliens and much other scary stuff.
Does everybody know if these thoughts are common in dp dr and can they go away. Please answer also sorry for my bad English

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hello

A few years ago I went through a stage of exactly this. I can't say how long it lasted for sure, maybe about 5 months. But after a while my brain recovered enough that it was just thoughts again and felt normal. Then after a while I stopped thinking about it completely.

Whilst you're feeling like this you need to stay away from Youtube, it's innapropriate whilst your brain is experiencing weakness. Give it time, and you will see the thoughts will start to feel unthreatening again.

Be good to yourself

Al

1 - 2 of 2 Posts