Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I can't understand either specially with my brainfog and I tried to read over and over. But I understand your pain that's for sure. Can you please try to explain a little about your symptoms ?! What do you feel ? Do you have brainfog ? Memory loss ?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I wasn't being all that serious, Antas :p Although, that is how i feel about my own situation.
I know that's how I feel. Like I reached the end of the line of "dp"I hit a wall and can't get passed that. It feels like I'm inside of a room without windows and doors. Only if I could get my brain back ????

·
Registered
138 Posts
Being trapped inside a room without doors and windows is a very adept description of this condition imo.

I almost murdered myself last night out of sheer frustration of not being able to think.

Extremely mundane tasks become absolutely unsolvable enigmas when you're incapable of visualizing anything or produce one single conscious thought.

My only hope is that God stops this insanity and takes me home because i am too incapatitated to plot my own end.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Being trapped inside a room without doors and windows is a very adept description of this condition imo.
I almost murdered myself last night out of sheer frustration of not being able to think.

Extremely mundane tasks become absolutely unsolvable enigmas when you're incapable of visualizing anything or produce one single conscious thought.
My only hope is that God stops this insanity and takes me home because i am too incapatitated to plot my own end.
I feel the same everyday and fight my self out of that "solution " how can someone go on like this. Can't think. Can't visualize. Can't day dream. All memories gone. It's pitch black inside my brain. I'm trapped inside my own eyes won't pass thru that. My mind is blocked. How is that even possible ? Not to mention the f up cognitive issues and crazy symptoms going on. It's unbelievable. This is a survival game. I know how you feel. I wish it was the dp I had at the beginning that was mac and cheese compared to this. And no its not depression it's not anxiety. It's terror everyday every night with no sense of self no sense of time. Tomorrow I will wake up and today will be gone out of my mind. Sounds crazy but that's what I'm dealing with. I feel your pain. I feel for all of us. I wish I could change it. I don't even know how much longer I can push it. My symptoms keep getting harder and harder. I'm trapped can't get out. My brain just won't function it's on pause mode. It hurts. ????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts