7 Posts
Ya beat me.

Congrats DP

Congrats DR

Congrats anxiety

Congrats panic

Congrats OCD

Congrats depression

I got this all at 14. I'm 23 now. 9 years of absolute torment, hell & destruction.

What a life.

Sad thing is, I'm probably in store for another 50 years of this shit until I die alone in a cheap hospital bed.

:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Take vitamins d3 for panic attacks !! Been on it for a month and none, still dp’ed however. Why don’t you try medication ? I’m honestly considering it and it’s only been 5 months even tho it’s like a hit or miss

·
Registered
20 Posts
Get an EEG.
I notice you tend to always tell people to get an EEG. I mean regardless like I went to my neuro I'm good just a lot of mucus and sinus build up (gross I know). Most people get this from anxiety, idk what I even got mine from some random panic attack in the middle of the night. I just want your input. I mean it never hurts to get yourself checked out but I was jw ! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello Awoken, mind sharing how your dpdr started in the first place ? Did you try any medication to help your condition ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Awoken, I have had DP/DR since I was 11. I'm now 32 and things are changing with it. I always thought I'd forever be stuck with it and that it would never change. Do not lose hope, this is a weird disorder and it can go away or lessen up at anytime. I'm serious, I never though it would change and it's changing for me. Do not give up! It can get the best of us (it definitely did for me) but maybe there is some kind of hope at this end of this tortuous crapfest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts