Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Confused! Does anyone else get this.

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  sunshinita 
#1 ·
Pretend you're watching a movie and in that movie it turns from day to night but really fast. That's what my life feels like. I cannot relate to time at all. When I think very deeply I feel like I'm living in the past or future. I also feel like my future is already planned and I can't do anything about it!

#4 ·
that is my main symptom right now. It feels terrible, i feel like i'm living in a book and i'm just turning the pages everyday. I managed not to think about it, but i can sense the thought in the back of my head. Everything seems pointless, from waking up, going to school, get home, sleep and wake up and do it all again.

I feel like my life is in repeat mode and that i'm just wasting my time. Everything seems pointless at the moment but i know i will get better.

My therapist told me i'm just really depressed in which i do agree but nothing is making sense.

I totally understand you feelings man, we'll get better. Just have hope.

Every time the feeling comes, i remind myself of DAY AND NIGHT.

#5 ·
I have that too,I even feel like it is irritating that there comes a day,after that night,then day again,night again..very frustrating.My days are very short,mostly because of my poor sleep shedule,I go to bed at 4-5 am and wake up at 12-1 pm.I try to go to bed earlier but I can't sleep.My days are the same even though I go out with friends,go to uni everything is meaningless.I feel like I have put a hold on my life.Last time I had dp it was the same and after I recovered I couldn't remember almost anything from that time just fragments of moments and now I can't even remember what was my normal life,it's so confusing and time makes no sense and space too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.