Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is no connection anymore. i feel i have been cutted of of life. source. universe. whatever. what it even means? what it even is? what if this will never end? what if this is forever. even when i die? will i go home? i cant just know, see, understand. how this is possible?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im so afraid of death because heres no connection. im so messed up and when i die i think im not aware anymore. maybe im doing death. im still afraid of it even when here is not me anymore or human.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Rejoice! You have been disconnected from this reality. Your ego has sunk deep , though not eradicated.

You are in misery, pain, anguish, frutration and hopelessness...these are the signs that your psyche -- your soul -- is going through a tough time.

Now, you must begin to see this as a test. This will break any foundations you had about what we are and what we will become.

If you like to understand this, and come out on top a new better you, feel free to asnwer back.

The suffering you endured will eventually subside.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Through my own experienes, I find that people arent really afraid of death but afraid of not living.

Sounds like its the same but on a deeper scale, it isnt.

When we die, we assume we are stripped of all consciousness. Others believe we ascend to a new existence. Whatever the outcome, since the beginning of time, humanity has had a hard time understanting space and time, infinity and entropy.

These are the frameworks of the universe and of existence.

We cannot fathom non-living for we are sentient beings!

As such we fear the unknown. But we are already commitjng an age old mistake of not living in the present.

Truly the present is more real than the past and the future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts