Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i HAVE NOTICED THAT RECENTLY, I HAVE HAD VIRTUALLY NO ENERGY...I DONT ATTRIBUTE THIS TO MY MEDS (SINCE I HAVENT TRIED ANYTHING NEW IN A LONG TIME). i HAVENT EXERCISEED THOUGH IN A MONTH...MAYBE ITS CATCHING UP TO ME. ANYONE ELSE FEEL LETHARGIC VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE TIME?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i HAVE NOTICED THAT RECENTLY, I HAVE HAD VIRTUALLY NO ENERGY...I DONT ATTRIBUTE THIS TO MY MEDS (SINCE I HAVENT TRIED ANYTHING NEW IN A LONG TIME). i HAVENT EXERCISEED THOUGH IN A MONTH...MAYBE ITS CATCHING UP TO ME. ANYONE ELSE FEEL LETHARGIC VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE TIME?

·
Registered
556 Posts
That's one of the main symptoms of depression if you are suffering from that. Exercise always helps. Sometimes you need the energy to get you up exercising to help out your fatigue. If you don't want to take meds, there are a lot of supplements you can take to help that out. B vitamins are probably the most reccommended. B3, B6, and B12 are useful, not only for energy but for anxiety and depression, too. Other stuff I've seen that are supposed to be good for CFS are acetyl L-carnitine, NADH, glutamine, which also have antidepressant properties. Then there are your so- called "natural antidepressants" like 5-HTP, SAM-e, L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, Omega-3 fatty acids, to name a few, which can help. This is an area where I am pretty knowledgeable so if you have any questions, let me know.

·
Registered
556 Posts
That's one of the main symptoms of depression if you are suffering from that. Exercise always helps. Sometimes you need the energy to get you up exercising to help out your fatigue. If you don't want to take meds, there are a lot of supplements you can take to help that out. B vitamins are probably the most reccommended. B3, B6, and B12 are useful, not only for energy but for anxiety and depression, too. Other stuff I've seen that are supposed to be good for CFS are acetyl L-carnitine, NADH, glutamine, which also have antidepressant properties. Then there are your so- called "natural antidepressants" like 5-HTP, SAM-e, L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, Omega-3 fatty acids, to name a few, which can help. This is an area where I am pretty knowledgeable so if you have any questions, let me know.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I am CONSTANTLY tired. I got home from work today about four, passed out, and just woke up at 7:30. I'm planning to go to sleep again around 10 or 11 so I can wake up at 5:30.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I am CONSTANTLY tired. I got home from work today about four, passed out, and just woke up at 7:30. I'm planning to go to sleep again around 10 or 11 so I can wake up at 5:30.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts