Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is more out of curiosity than anything, but does anybody know about any celebrities that suffer with dpdr? Or any songs about the feeling? I only really know of dodie (gosh I love her), and her song 'When'. If you haven't listened to that song please go do, but be prepared to cry lol 馃槈 anyway, thanks for reading and I wish you all the best x

Registered
I know Ariana Grande has gone throught this after Manchester attack. She h谩s a song called 鈥淕et Well Soon鈥 that talks about anxiety and she relates that 鈥渕y body is here on earth but i am flooding鈥. She got better and thats why she is kinda of a inspiration for me.

Registered
This is more out of curiosity than anything, but does anybody know about any celebrities that suffer with dpdr? Or any songs about the feeling? I only really know of dodie (gosh I love her), and her song 'When'. If you haven't listened to that song please go do, but be prepared to cry lol 馃槈 anyway, thanks for reading and I wish you all the best x
That's a good question: I was just thinking last night about celebs having dr/dp.

I've never heard any really talk about it, but I'm sure there has been.

They're only human with physiological mechanisms and anxiety.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts