Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've been having so much philosophical thoughts lately which is truly mind boggiling and disturbing. I feel like I'm notexperienceing this at all like I'm really not experiencing or seeing any of this or think its impossible to see any of this when in actuality I am. Its so hard to explain but I just don't feel like im experiencing any of this or seeing any of it or hearing any of it. I feel like I'm not actually in control of my body. It's like my body is programmed to make its own movements. I don't believe other people are real sometimes on top of that I don't really believe this world is real sometimes. It's so hard to believe for me that any of this is actually real its so hard. Please give me some reinsurance this is all real and part of depersonalization. I really need some help.

default_large.png

bill
Mar 27 2014 04:38 AM

Sure is my friend, classic DP/DR ****, go with it and try not to give it to much thought.

default_large.png

13rianne
Mar 28 2014 10:27 AM

The same thing happened to me when my DP started to get a lot worse. I actually began smoking marijuana pretty heavily and thats when the philosophical thoughts came flowing through my mind day in and day out. I questioned reality a whole lot.. At least 5 times a day. And it pushed me back farther and farther. Pretty soon it was like "Woah... Am I even living right now?" It really takes a toll on your body as a whole when you think too much. Don't get too philosophical.. I spent 2 years being too philosophical and I started hating the fact that I was living on this planet because I thought WAY too much and my DP was at it's worst about a month or two ago... Now I've learned that being too philosophical can be a bad thing haha ^.^ You just gotta distract yourself now from thinking too much. It's gonna be okay though, don't worry about it. Just go with the flow, and truly believe you will be out of this mess sooner or later. Don't create expectations though. Because if your expectations aren't met, you will sink back into worrying if it will ever go away. Let it be. Just accept it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts