Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
So I'm pretty sure I blogged about this already a while ago but I need some reassurance. So this is pertaining to the detachment feeling of depersonalization/derealization. When you guys say you feel detached do you mean you feel detached from this world like you're not really here and not experiencing this. Often I feel like I'm here but not taking in or experiencing any of this and that's what I always thought of the detachment of! Also I feel like part of me is somewhere else. Like I feel like have of my body is somewhere else like I'll have a day dream and it will feel like I'm actually in my day dream! I just feel like not all of me is hear and some of me is somewhere else and this really is a dream. This is so dream like sometimes I feel like I'm about to wake up and ofcourse nothing happens but it feels like I'm about to wake up and I feel like I'm about to wake up to where that other part of me is! Do you guys get what I'm saying! I hope I'm not alone on this! Please reinsure me that you guys have experienced this before. This has been the biggest problem for me that perhaps this really is a dream or some other dimention and that wake up feeling is me trying to get back to my real life. Have you guys experienced this? Please help!

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

Irina Paravienna
Apr 04 2014 03:08 AM

Yeah,I always feel like I'm not completely here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts