Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I know it's "stupid" but I ask because I've had periods of severe DP and DR after smoking weed and during smoking weed that went away and then with light amounts of weed never experienced it again and had normal highs. My last horror high has left me with dp and especially dr for eight months now. Can I ever enjoy it again. Is it even worth the risk. Could I permanently induce severe dp dr chronically? Or will ornate always go away drug induced? Sigh.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The risky part when smoking weed again is that you could suddenly start to obsess about DP/DR and become anxious ,then you will get a panic attack.
And panic attacks while being high is the worst ever.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The risky part when smoking weed again is that you could suddenly start to obsess about DP/DR and become anxious ,then you will get a panic attack.
And panic attacks while being high is the worst ever.
this is exacly what happens to me, i freak out wondering why i have this fucked up disorder, start getting head pressure and feel like im gonna faint i hate it so much :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Am I badperson for wanting to smoke weed again? Sorry if I'm just jealous everyone I hang out with smokes weed everyday and never has what I had. Sorry I remember the times where it made me laugh my ass off and made me stop crying instantly and have a better perspective on life? Yes it ruined me but i still think about when it made things better. So no need to get rude or make me feel guilty about it. Cause I've smoked weed after dp dr in the past and still had a fine high.

·
Registered
155 Posts
naw ur def not a bad person for wanting to smoke again you just want things to go back to how they were im the same to i feel hella jelous of ppl that can enjoy there day and get nice n stoned without any worries of getting some fucked up disorder and feel shitty 247 every day

·
Registered
143 Posts
Am I badperson for wanting to smoke weed again? Sorry if I'm just jealous everyone I hang out with smokes weed everyday and never has what I had. Sorry I remember the times where it made me laugh my ass off and made me stop crying instantly and have a better perspective on life? Yes it ruined me but i still think about when it made things better. So no need to get rude or make me feel guilty about it. Cause I've smoked weed after dp dr in the past and still had a fine high.
Maybe wait a bit until they find something that counter attacks the freakout effects of weed.
Western University in Canada is on a good path.

·
Registered
344 Posts
It doesn't make you a bas person to miss weed. I miss it too. But you can't smoke it again. You won't ever feel high again even if you do smoke it, you'll just get a heavy dose of DP.

·
Administrator
944 Posts
You're not a bad person for wishing you could still smoke, but listen, I look back and cant think of anything nice about smoking weed. I thought I liked it at the time, but what I really liked was hanging with my friends and having a laugh. If anything, weed spoiled that.

If most of your friends are pot-heads, reconnect with other friends who aren't, you must have a few. All stoners do is get stoned, that's actually pretty boring.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts