Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to look at my childhood. I used to be a cool guy. Everything got worse when I took acne pills (accutane/acnotren, something like that) containing isotrentinoin. I started having migraines and photophobia. I think I also had b12 deficiency (like a lot). I can't understand if it's correlated or not. I'm trying to find that kind of trauma but it always looks okay and there's nothing that makes me sad from my childhood. I don't know whether it could be genetic or not though. I think I was always that weird person lost in my thoughts. But worsening dp I don't think that can be 100% genetic. As I said everything started since I had severe headaches. I felt a pressure on my brain and after that an explosion, and neurons paralyzing. Then my head was extremely light and I barely could feel it. This thing happens every day and it keeps worsening my dp, my thoughts of course contribute. Do you think of brain damage? It's up to 6 years of dp and panic attacks. I keep loosing myself more and more every day after headaches and sleeping. I feel warm head also after every headache. Panic attacks were caused when I was looking at the desk and after that I was looking up, maybe related to light. I don't actually know if that's photophobia or something else. It keeps getting totally worse. But I know that what worsen my dp are these philosophical thoughts and existence thinking. Questions like "who am I?", " Where am I or where is the universe" Etc. I can't find any related trauma. I'm also addicted to computers and I study as a software engineer in case that can cause it. I just feel worse every hour by now and everything keeps being foreign. What do you think that could be related?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts