Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm a young adult and I've always had dp and dr use to scare the crap out of me when I was younger and for a while it sort of got milder I mean it was always there but I sort of ignored it

But not anymore, nope it decided to ramp up now my hands and legs feel numb I forget where I am everything sounds weird and off. Colors are so bright. I haven't felt this way in years.

It's like my brain is hiccuping and I keep coming in and out of this fog and I hear everything I feel everything and nothing at all

Right now I'm beyond terrified and I haven't slept in a few days now. Try to get about an 1 hour sleep but keep waking up feeling like I'm floating away

It feels so weird just type this just to move my eyes

No one in my life gets it, they roll their eyes and tell me to stop being so dramatic little do they know the insanity that I feel...

I don't know. I'm just in tears at this point I don't even care anymore I just want this to end.

·
Registered
25 Posts
"No one in my life gets it, they roll their eyes and tell me to stop being so dramatic little do they know the insanity that I feel..."

I have the same problem. You´re not alone.

I feel you. I cry every single day too. It´s torture.

I wish you all the best!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts